I am so thrilled. I’ve been nominated for the 2021 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Thank you to HeadphonesThoughts for the award nomination. I feel truly blessed. If you haven’t checked out this amazing blog then you should and subscribe!
Colton Beckwith originally created The Outstanding Blogger Award so I’d like to thank him for creating this opportunity for us bloggers to be recognized by our peers.
These are the rules:
- Link to the creator’s original post
- Answer all the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award (excluding the creator or the blogger that nominated you & let them know that they’ve been nominated)
- HAVE FUN!
OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD Q & A
Tell us your 2021 goals for your blog
This year my blog goals are to:
- reach 100 subscribers/members
- have 5 guest posts
- complete a writing course to become a better blogger
- improve SEO ( I took a course on that)
- start earning income from my blog
- get 1000 likes/follows on my Facebook page
P.S wish me luck!
How do you plan on implementing your goals for your blog in 2021?
Firstly, by doing more collaborations and reaching out to more bloggers. I need to do more promotions across all of my platforms as well as doing paid promotions/advertising by purchasing packages from fellow bloggers who offer such services.
I’ve already found a site that offers free courses so I just need to complete them, as mentioned above I’ve completed one SEO course already.
Oh, and I’m planning on paying for some Facebook ads when I get the cash.
What inspires you to write blogs?
I am inspired by normal life, everyday life, books, TV, movies… just life in general. I can be listening to a podcast and a blog post idea comes or maybe I overhear or see something then boom! Blog post.
Why did you begin your blog?
In a nutshell, I was having a rough time and had no one to talk to. You can read more about it here.
What have you learned about yourself in writing your blogs?
I wrote about many personal things and in retrospect, the one thing I can say I’ve learned about myself is that I have become quite resilient. I bounce back so much quicker than I used to from life’s setbacks.
What would you change about your blog?
I feel like my blog is always evolving and at the moment I don’t know. I could wake up tomorrow and decide there’s an element I don’t like. Who knows?
How do you feel about collaborating on your blog?
I welcome collaborations with open arms. Working with other bloggers is awesome. If you’ve got anything suitable for me then I’m game! You can reach me at email@example.com.
My Outstanding Blog Award nominees:
Your Questions :
- What does blogging mean to you?
- Name one awesome thing that happened in your life in 2020
- Do you do New Year’s resolutions and if so what are your resolutions for 2021?
- Where do you do most of your writing? Do you have a designated area in your home?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is one thing that you are really grateful for right now?
- What are you hoping to accomplish by the end of this year?
I am looking forward to checking out your lovely posts and congratulations on your nominations.
Thank you again to HeadphonesThoughts for nominating me. This has been fun and I truly appreciate it. It feels so good to be recognized lol.