Welcome to Weird & Liberated. Thanks for joining me on the blog today and happy Halloween.
First of all, this is my first Halloween tag, we don’t even celebrate Halloween here so this is gonna be might interesting. A big thank you to Invincible Woman on Wheels for tagging me and including me in this. If you didn’t see her post then go check it out!
Since I don’t know much about Halloween, I hope I’m gonna do this tag justice. I’m gonna try to the best of my ability…
I hope you guys are enjoying getting to know me through these blogger tags.
These are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after the introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
My Q’s & A:
Before I proceed, I’d just like to mention that I did state at the beginning of this post that we don’t do Halloween here so I’m going to try my best not to bore you. FYI everything I know about Halloween is from TV shows and movies lmao.
What’s your favourite thing about October?
There’s nothing special about October so I’d say it’s that it’s so close to the festive season … This time of the year I’m looking forward to the Christmas holidays.
Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Not even a little bit.
What’s your favourite horror movie?
I don’t have one but a movie that comes to mind is Friday the 13th.
Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Cosy night in all the way. I’m a homebody.
Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
Never worn a costume before but I’ll go with sexy nurse hehehe.
Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Bobbing for apples.
How do you celebrate Halloween?
I don’t. Seems like fun though with everyone playing dress-up and all.
What’s your least favourite horror?
Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
Seeing okes on TV having fun in their Halloween costumes and also the stories the crime YouTubers do on their channels. I hope I don’t sound like a creep but I’m really into crime stories.
Scary costume or Silly costume?
What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
I’m a sugar addict but I’ll go with licorice.
Horror movie recommendation those who want to avoid jump scares (I.e. me)?
“The Conjuring” or “Get out”. Don’t know if they’re gonna make you jump though…
- What’s your favourite childhood Halloween memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favourite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favourite horror?
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or Silly costume?
- What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
Curiosity & Confession
Thanks so much for popping in and checking this post out.
Lastly, I’d like to thank the wonderful Invincible Woman on Wheels for the nomination. It’s been real fun doing this and I hope you guys have enjoyed this post.