At some stage, many of us bloggers get writer’s block. Our brains freeze and we have no idea what to write about. It’s happened to me plenty of times when it came to blogging. Thankfully, I’ve got your back. That’s why I’m bringing you this list of great lifestyle blog post ideas!
I might end up using some of these myself after I write this post.
These ideas have been gathered from around the web and from my head. Some of them I have already covered on my blog and others I’m still working on.
In case you ever need ideas on what to blog about next, check out the list of lifestyle blog post topics below.
50 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
- Fun things to do in your city
- My first kiss – tell us about your first kiss, was it awful was it great. Write a blog post about it
- My first day at uni/varsity
- My first break up – write about your first break up
- A list of your favourite movies or series
- Your favourite social media platforms & why
- Blogtober blog post ideas
- Your fitness routine
- Meal prep guide
- Share your favourite recipes
- Your first car – any interesting stories you have to share
- How to prepare your favourite meal
- Your pet peeves
- What it was like leaving home for the first time
- How you got engaged – share the moment you got engaged to the love of your life
- The worst thing that has ever happened to you and how you got over it
- How you met your significant other
- Your dream job
- How to be single
- Best local food spots
- The best thing that has ever happened to you
- Why you love or hate your job
- Start an interview series on your blog
- What you are studying and why
- 30 Before 30 (do whatever age you like)
- Your dating checklist
- Blogging tips or advice you’d like to give fellow or new bloggers
- Why or how you started blogging
- Tools you use to help run your blog
- Facts about yourself
- Your first pet
- Who’s your role model and why
- Your travel bucket list
- Your travel essentials
- Worst places you’ve travelled to and why
- Gift ideas for birthdays/Christmas/siblings/house-warmings/bachelorett/weddings/baby showers etc.
- Share some useful life hacks
- Moving – write a post about a big move you made
- A list of your favourite quotes
- The best/worst day of your life
- How you started your business
- Tips for people wantng to get into your type of business
- Your role model/s
- Start a tag and get other bloggers to participate
- Tips to live a happy life – give your readers your top tips
- How I survived … – share a story about how you survived a great ordeal
- What’s on your reading list – share your current reading list with your blog readers
- Your must have phone apps
- x things you can’t live without
- Create your our own list of lifestyle blog post ideas
Hopefully, this list will help you out next time you have writer’s block.
I love that lifestyle blogging isn’t limiting when it comes to topics.
You can choose whether you want to diversify or focus on specific lifestyle topics. Even if you feel a certain topic has been “overwritten”; go ahead and write about it.
Every blogger has their own unique voice and there’s no one in this world who can tell your story or a version of a story like you.
Feel free to share some of your lifestyle blog post ideas with me in the comments.
Happy blogging guys!