Do you also have a 30 before 30 list?
I will be honest, the fact that I am almost 30 has set off some kind of an alarm in my brain. I feel this sudden urge to get my shit together as in now! Right Now! But there’s only so much a person can do at any given point in time so…
I feel like I haven’t been living enough. I really need to get out of my comfort zone and go after the things that terrify me.
Since I have been doing a lot of thinking lately; I have come up with a list of some things that I would like to do or achieve before I turn 30 (which by the way isn’t that far away) and I’d like to share them with you.
I thought this list would come pouring out of me naturally but I actually spent a little time thinking about it.
30 Before 30
What I’d Like To Do Before I Turn 30:
- Go on a road trip with friends and my sister (separately lol)
- Complete my Human Resources Management degree (GRADUATION HERE I COME!)
- Get a custom domain for my blog so that I can monetize it
- Find a good, stable job in my field of study / Find a way to get a steady stream of income so that I can become fully financially independent
- Get my own apartment
- This might sound weird but I’d like to start saving money for my future kids
- I would love to go bungee -jumping, even though I am kind of afraid of heights
- Start a side hustle
- Participate in a 5km walk/run
- Start investing again
- Write my book and get it published
- Spend a weekend in Durban
- Go somewhere alone for a weekend
- Sky diving
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Host a dinner party
- Go on a boat cruise
- Drive a long distance by myself
- Skinnydip with a significant other
- Go on a beauty retreat
- Visit another country
- Go on a game drive
- Ride a quadbike
- Go skiing
- Complete a course in Project Management
- Learn to love myself enough to recognize when people don’t give me the same in return and walk away without feeling guilty
- Visit one of the 7 wonders of the world
- Befriend someone significantly older than me who I can learn a lot about life from. (I think I need a mentor).
If you haven’t created your own 30 before 30 lists yet, what are you waiting for? Get cracking.
Even though I didn’t achieve a lot of items on this list. I did move cities right after my 30th birthday…